It’s very easy to commission your own
totally unique, handmade,
Live Wedding Painting,
wherever you are in the world.
A perfect, everlasting reminder of the most memorable day of your life,
designed especially for you both.
Helen Elliott – Live Wedding Paintings – How it Works
-Once a 25% deposit has been paid, by BACS or cheque we will confirm the date and accommodation requirements with you.
-I’ll send you information about prints and ‘thank you’ cards of your wedding painting, (an optional extra) that will be available shortly after the event – ideal for thank you gifts.
A month before
-We’ll be in touch by email to ask you both if you have any specific ideas in mind for things you’d like in the painting. This might include any colour scheme you’re using, the type of flowers in the bouquet, a list of people you definitely want included (so I don’t miss anyone important!). If the event is at several venues, would you like them all included or for the painting to feature one main place?
– We’ll confirm with you the event timings and locations – the ceremony, the reception, the evening party.
– We’ll let you know what time we plan to arrive by and where would be best set up the easel and paints.
– We will liaise with the venue so they’ll be ‘in the picture’, and discuss with them the best place to set up etc.
On the Day
– We will arrive at the venue early and set up our painting equipment – an easel, protective floor covering (if required) a large canvas and a table. This we may move around as the day progresses to fit in with the venue and event.
– I have a special smart dress that I wear for painting weddings, along with a colourful apron. So as well as recording the wedding I’m also a talking point, entertainment and unique feature! Being there, painting the whole day is a great talking point for the guests and the children and I’m very happy to interact with everyone.
– I’ll be around all day, painting, with short breaks occasionally. I would love it for guests to interact with me, have a chat about the painting and pose for me, if they’d like to. It’s by no means necessary for anyone to sit and pose for me – I’ll be taking lots of photos and making lots of sketches as the day goes on so I’ll be sure to catch all the intricacies and details that make the day so special.
– By the end of the day the painting will be almost finished. You’ll be able to see what the final product will look like.
Following the wedding
– During the week following the wedding I’ll be working on finishing the painting, adding final touches, refining and completing it.
– We’ll then arrange for a preview of the finished painting and make any final alterations or adjustments required by you.
– On approval, we’ll invoice you for the remaining balance and take any orders for canvas or paper prints of the painting, (from you and your guests) and thank you cards.
– We’ll then send the painting for framing, which could take up to three weeks.
– We will liaise with you to deliver the painting, either in person or by insured courier.
– Completely unique, original and hand made for you.
– Actual painted canvas size 80 x 60cm
– Framed finished size 70 x 90cm
– the cost of the painting is £1990, this includes VAT and delivery.
– Depending on venue, we will charge for travel and accommodation costs, these will be agreed at the time of booking the painting with you.
– Optional extras: prints on canvas or paper and thank you cards featuring your painting will be available at extra cost after the event.
– Some couples pay the deposit themselves, then invite guests to contribute to the balance of the cost as a gift. It’s possible to arrange this via web sites such as Just Giving or Go Fund Me. We are happy to help set this up for you if you’re interested.
We are always available to help.
Call us on 01239 711735, or email us email@example.com and we’ll get back to you as soon as possible.