All That Glitters is a unique one day painting workshop designed to introduce you to the new wonderful world of Iridescent, Interference and Metallic acrylic paints give you new skills to develop great paintings. It will teach you, via demonstration and hands on practice, how to use advanced techniques with acrylic paints to really fire up your creativity.
This day will include using thin layers of high pigment, highly transparent professional grade acrylics in new, exciting colour and effect ranges. All professional materials are included for you to use.
Suitable for people with a passion for art at all skill levels.
A successful, internationally acknowledged artist, Helen Elliott has a reputation as a talented and inspirational teacher. She is also a fully accredited Golden Artists Paints Inc. artist educator.
All professional materials are provided, including canvases.
Places are very limited for each workshop, do book early.
Price includes a vegetarian lunch, all drinks and snacks.
THESE WORKSHOPS ARE FOR YOU IF:
- You want to explore the rapidly expanding word of professional acrylic paint
- You ant to try out a whole range of professional quality acrylic paints an mediums and gain knowledge about their application
- You want to give your paintings an edge, using new materials
- You want to discover and try out new techniques with paint and media
- Suitable for you whether you’re a beginner or have been painting a while
All our workshops are held at The Ceridwen Centre, a beautiful eco retreat and holiday centre in West Wales. Accommodation is available at the centre, please book directly with them.
We can deliver the All the Glitters Workshops at locations around the UK and the world, for groups of ten or more. Please contact us to discuss this exciting possibility.