Come and Paint with Me!
- Updated NEW and IMPROVED The Creative Me Weekend Workshop. Hugely popular and much loved holistic weekend workshops to help you find and develop your creativity and painting. Now with lots of added extras: learn how to incorporate iridescent paints, ‘skins’, gelli plate printing, textures and media to you paintings. A whole new world of creative confidence awaits you. Lunch, refreshments and all materials provided, suitable for all abilities £249.
- If you can’t join us in person we also have a book, which will guide you step by step through the ‘Creative Me’© process. ‘Creative Me – The Book’, you can view and order it here.
- NEW – The One Day “Creative Confidence with Colour ©” workshops. Helen’s 25 years as a professional artist using colour to make her amazing paintings is distilled into a one day workshop. Learn about colour theory and colour mixing with acrylic paints. Revolutionalise your art – your paintings will never be the same. Lunch, refreshments and all materials provided, suitable for all abilities £149
- POPULAR – The One Day creative intensive “Personalised Tuition” day workshop, tailored to your own requirements. Lunch, refreshments and all materials provided, suitable for all abilities, £330 for up to two people.
- NEW – two hour evening demonstration and experimentation sessions will take place at my studio Thursday evenings throughout Autumn. Starting September 14th 2017 with a Easy Colour Mixing with Acrylics session . All welcome, but please book in advance as space is very limited. Refreshments and all equipment provided, £10 per session.
Watch a short video of a workshop here
The workshops have all professional quality materials provided for you. Great quality organic and vegetarian refreshments are also provided.*
(*with the exception of the watercolour plein air workshop)
“Thanks again for a brilliant weekend. I booked my place with the expectation of just having a fun and creative couple of days, I certainly didn’t expect to fall in love with painting – a seed has definitely been planted. Not only did I have a great time on the course but since, I have been falling in love with so many colour combinations that I just didnt ‘see’ before: the lime green in a traffic sign perfectly complimenting the navy blue car driving in front of me, the subtle magnolia blossom appearing brighter against a dull grey wall with a blue sky backdrop. Since your course my world is quite literally more colourful – for that I thank you. To anyone considering taking this workshop – don’t delay any longer, book your place and you will not be disappointed. I cannot recommend it enough!“ Cara – Easter
Our hands on workshops are designed to help fire up your creativity and give you skills to develop great paintings. You’ll learn how to overcome self-doubt, find your own unique artistic voice and become a more creative and productive artist. Suitable for people with a passion for art of all skill levels, our courses include practical exercises tailored to the abilities and interests of members of the group.
During the workshops, Helen will teach you valuable techniques to help you tap into your creativity, as well as practical tuition in the use of acrylic paints and mediums. The courses also offer a fantastic opportunity to get professional and creative feedback in a supportive environment.
Helen Elliott has been running her unique ‘Creative Me’© art workshops since 2010, combining her skills as a psychological practitioner and mentor with her inside knowledge of the art world.
She is author of ‘Creative Me’ Keys to Creativity (Graffeg, 2015), and has articles published in Artist’s and Illustrators magazine, and Psychologies magazine. She is a regular contributor to Leisure Painter Magazine. A successful, internationally acknowledged artist, Helen has a reputation as a talented artist and inspirational teacher. She is a fully accredited Golden Artists Paints, Inc, artist educator.
Yes – gift vouchers are available.
‘Had the most amazing 2 days at Helen’s workshop thank you, inspirational teacher, & great company’ Kathy
‘I just wanted to let you know that since your wonderful workshop I have been on Cloud 9 – it was an amazing experience for me on so many levels and I can’t thank you enough. I thought everything about the day was beautifully organised, and lunch with you was a real treat.’ Clare
Places are very limited so do book asap.
For our alumni – those of you who have undertaken our workshops – here’s a private Face Book page to share your on going creativeness, get and give feedback and PLAY !