After seven years of teaching our Creative Me workshops – we are taking a well earned break from that format. If you missed these lovely, holistic, developmental weekends, we also have a book, which will guide you step by step through the ‘Creative Me’© process. ‘Creative Me – The Book’, you can view and order it here.
New for 2017 are whole host of exciting new ways to explore your creativity. We hope you can join us.
- The one day “Kickstart your Creativity©“ Demonstrations and hands on painting with acrylic paint. Everything you need to know about acrylic paint and more. All materials provided, suitable for all abilities, £149
- NEW – The One Day “All that Glitters©” workshops. Focusing on the use of metallic, iridescent, colour transfer and interference acrylic paints. Learn how create fascinating illuminated paintings with these specialist acrylic paints. All materials provided, suitable for all abilities, £149
- NEW – The One Day “Creative Confidence with Colour ©” workshops. Helen’s 25 years as a professional artist using colour to make her amazing paintings is distilled into a one day workshop. Learn about colour theory and colour mixing with acrylic paints. Revolutionalise your art – your paintings will never be the same. All materials provided, suitable for all abilities £149
- NEW – The One Day creative intensive “Personalised Tuition” day workshop, tailored to your own requirements. All materials provided, suitable for all abilities, £330 for up to two people.
- NEW for summer 2017. During June, July and August I’ll be hosting and teaching a 12 session “Plein Air Beach Bliss“. Each week starting on Tuesday 6th June we’ll meet at a Ceredigion beach for watercolour teaching, sketching and painting. Places very limited. Please bring your own paint and paper, a recommended list will be provided when you book. £120
Watch a short video of a workshop here
The workshops have all materials provided for you, including unlimited professional quality paints and canvases. Lunches, snacks, cake and coffee are also provided.*
(*with the exception of the watercolour plein air workshop)
“Thanks again for a brilliant weekend. I booked my place with the expectation of just having a fun and creative couple of days, I certainly didn’t expect to fall in love with painting – a seed has definitely been planted. Not only did I have a great time on the course but since, I have been falling in love with so many colour combinations that I just didnt ‘see’ before: the lime green in a traffic sign perfectly complimenting the navy blue car driving in front of me, the subtle magnolia blossom appearing brighter against a dull grey wall with a blue sky backdrop. Since your course my world is quite literally more colourful – for that I thank you. To anyone considering taking this workshop – don’t delay any longer, book your place and you will not be disappointed. I cannot recommend it enough!“ Cara – Easter
Our hands on workshops are designed to help fire up your creativity and give you skills to develop great paintings. You’ll learn how to overcome self-doubt, find your own unique artistic voice and become a more creative and productive artist. Suitable for people with a passion for art of all skill levels, our courses include practical exercises tailored to the abilities and interests of members of the group.
During the workshops, Helen will teach you valuable techniques to help you tap into your creativity, as well as practical tuition in the use of acrylic paints and mediums. The courses also offer a fantastic opportunity to get professional and creative feedback in a supportive environment.
All materials are provided for you, including professional quality paints and canvases. * Just bring yourself and your enthusiasm.
Helen Elliott has been running her unique ‘Creative Me’© art workshops since 2010, combining her skills as a psychological practitioner and mentor with her inside knowledge of the art world.
She is author of ‘Creative Me’ Keys to Creativity (Graffeg, 2015), and has articles published in Artist’s and Illustrators magazine, and Psychologies magazine. She is a regular contributor to Leisure Painter Magazine. A successful, internationally acknowledged artist, Helen has a reputation as a talented artist and inspirational teacher. She is a fully accredited Golden Artists Paints, Inc, artist educator.
Helen also offers a limited number of Personalised Tuition Days. Whether you are new to painting, want to reignite your creative spark, want to learn advanced techniques, or develop your artistic career, we can tailor make a day for you, 2017 dates now available.
Yes – gift vouchers are available.
‘Had the most amazing 2 days at Helen’s workshop thank you, inspirational teacher, & great company’ Kathy
‘I just wanted to let you know that since your wonderful workshop I have been on Cloud 9 – it was an amazing experience for me on so many levels and I can’t thank you enough. I thought everything about the day was beautifully organised, and lunch with you was a real treat.’ Clare
Places are very limited so do book asap.
For our alumni – those of you who have undertaken our workshops – here’s a private Face Book page to share your on going creativeness, get and give feedback and PLAY !