These new workshops give you space, time and encouragement to create your own beautiful illuminated paintings that you’ll love and will add a new dimension to your art, what ever your level of experience. Using new paint technology we’ll explore colour transfer, metallic, iridescent and interference acrylic paints.
- Suitable for all abilities – age 15+
- Maximum group size is ten.
- Accommodation is available on site.
What makes this workshop unique
Unlike most other artist workshops, our workshops encourage your creativity to blossom. You most certainly will not leave the weekend having made a copy of the tutor’s work. Using subtle, tried and tested psychological approaches that unlock blocks to your own unique creativity, as well as proven approaches to applying paint that provide easy to apply tangible results, these workshops will boost your creative confidence and move your art onto the next level.
This new, fresh approach developed by Helen Elliott over 25 years practice as an artist is guaranteed to enhance your own personal style. Say goodbye to wondering what to paint and dull replication and hello to your own magical, creative world.
Places are very limited and sell out quickly, so please do book asap.
‘All That Glitters’ course content
- An introduction and demonstration and opportunity to practice advanced acrylic paint techniques using colour transfer, metallic, iridescent and interference acrylic paints
- How to use illuminated techniques to transform your painting
- Practical tips for painting – suggestions of what to add your paintbox to make magic
- Incorporating personal imagery
- Moving from sketch to finished painting
- One to one support and encouragement
- Q&A and group discussion
Cost – for each workshop is £149, including VAT.
All that Glitters © Saturday 8th July 2017 Book Me In
*Workshops are small groups and fill up quickly. So please do book early to avoid disappointment.
Yes – gift vouchers are available.
‘Had the most amazing day at Helen’s workshop thank you, inspirational teacher, & great company‘ Kathy
‘I just wanted to let you know that since your wonderful workshop I have been on Cloud 9 – it was an amazing experience for me on so many levels and I can’t thank you enough. I thought everything about the day was beautifully organised, and lunch with you was a real treat.’ Clare
After the Workshop
We won’t just leave you to play by yourself! You’ll be invited to join our private Face Book page to share your on going creativeness, get and give feedback and PLAY !Creative Me Alumni Group
Please contact us if you’ve any questions about the workshops, we’d love to hear from you.